Trained in multiple forms of meditation, Peter has been a natural philosopher and mystic his entire life. A committed life-long learner, he has studied numerous spiritual teachings including Eckhart Tolle, Paramahansa Yogananda, and Neale Donald Walsch. Peter completed the full curriculum for conscious living by Jackie Woodside (international speaker, author, and creator of the Life Design Coaching program). He was personally trained by Jackie Woodside and certified as a Life Design Coach in 2017.
In his engineering career, Peter:
- Graduated magna cum laude from the University of Connecticut
- 25 years experience as a software engineer specializing in advanced optimizing compilers and parallel processing software
- Project leadership, presented at conferences, developed industry standards
- Published a book and articles in technical journals
- Worked for Digital Equipment Corp, Compaq, and Hewlett-Packard (HP)
- Started a local PC service business
Peter has been a church youth group leader. He is currently a caregiver for his wife, who is disabled by multiple sclerosis. He is a nature lover, a spiritual writer, and has a long standing meditation practice.